Established in 1985 and headquartered in Shelton Connecticut, MFP Technology Services is a vibrant and rapidly growing IT Company with offices in the US and the UK. MFP operates on a global basis.
MFP offers procurement services, including purchasing new; excess; surplus and pre-owned equipment, and commercializes high quality products, including factory certified; refurbished and reconditioned systems.
MFP is an equal opportunity employer.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Load and unload product off the trucks, putting product away in the appropriate location with reference in the computer system.
- Assist with receiving product in our system
- Assist in pulling product in accordance with the sales orders
- Pull product from sales orders and process shipments in the computer system and perform all shipping duties within the appropriate carrier software
- Assist in all paperwork related to International Shipments
- Responsible for all General day to day warehousing clean up duties (sweeping, breaking down cardboard and disposing of it appropriately).
- Participate fully in the Year End inventory process, or other inventory process as needed
- Performs special projects, as necessary, to support the Director of Warehouse Operations
- Any additional tasks / responsibilities, as deemed necessary by the Director Of Warehouse Operations
Qualifications and skills:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse
- Knowledge of operating a forklift, current forklift certification a plus
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work independently and safely
Competitive hourly rate based on qualifications and a healthy benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Hourly rate, based on experience
Send resumes to email@example.com