Provide friendly, courteous and efficient greeting service to all guests while supporting leadership of the department and coordinating reservations for the outlets and supervising the pace of seating, bookings, and guest experience. In addition to hosting duties a host will also offer administrative support for the outlets for a portion of their shift for late morning and early afternoon coverage.
What is in it for you:
- Experience the beauty, culture and adventures that await on Hawai’i Island
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full-time permanent status
- 401(k)/retirement savings plan and matching program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to grow from obtaining professional development through Accor’s exclusive online learning platform
- Duty meal in our staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Discounts on food & beverage and spa services
- Consistently offer a professional and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service.
- Operate Guest Center reservation management system at an advanced level by: supervising, bookings, pacing, floorplans and infrastructure setup
- Coordinate communication between the restaurant and interested parties both internally and externally for promotions and restaurant business levels.
- Coordinate the bookings for the outlet ensuring appropriate service flow in the restaurant
- Assist the MOD in coordinating the required preparations for large parties
- Assist guests regarding food and beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Provide the necessary State and Federal Requirements to work in Food and Beverage
Explore the long-running creative culinary exchange between Hawaii and Japan firsthand at our traditional northern Japanese grill. Robatayaki is a centuries old practice of fireside cooking.
Expect sweet, delicate seafood and seasonal local vegetables fire-roasted to a juicy, tender inside and pleasingly charred outside, serving sizzling hot off the grill: tiger prawns and mahi mahi, wagyu beef and smoked pork belly with shishito peppers. The aromas are nothing less than divine. Share robata on the terrace or order handcrafted stand-outs sea urchin eggs, octopus and abalone at the 14-seat sushi bar over artisan cocktails.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining U.S. work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS