Evolution Gaming Group AB is a leading international provider of Business-2-Business products and IT-services for Live Dealer online casinos. Across our 12 sites, we have about 6500 people working in the fields of Game Presenters (Online Casino Dealers) & Hosts, Game Development, Software Engineering, IT-support, Facility build and maintenance as well as people & administrative support services. Evolution was founded in 2006, the company is listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq since 2015.
Our services, which allow licensees' players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple international industry awards, including the 'Casino Content Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our New Jersey Studio was launched in August of 2018 as Evolution's first U.S. based Studio to serve a growing base of local clients. The studio currently has about 400 employees, residing in the welcoming casino world of Atlantic City.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team.
The chosen candidate will work under the Talent Acquisition Manager in the sourcing, finding and hiring of talented individuals to join our ever growing gaming studio here in Atlantic City.
- Be fully involved in the recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent via the various mediums we use
- To liaise with other departments within the company to reach talent acquisition goals
- To be fully responsible in the talent acquisition process
- Screening of incoming CV's from different sources
- Setting up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews
- Updating the internal systems
- Advertising of available positions via all pre-defined mediums
- Liaising with external agencies
- To take responsibility to suggest and then implement any ideas or improvements specifics for the recruitment team
- To push forward attraction and talent selection concepts
- Take responsibility to finish duties, be it in or outside of working hours
- Champion the 'Human Element' within Evolution Gaming
- Proven hands on experience in recruitment;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, inactive;
- Ability to build a strong business relationship with key stakeholders;
- Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Awareness of labor market trends, recruitment channels and selection tools;
- Personal competences: self-driven, flexible, strong team player.
- Excellent English language proficiency
- 2 to 4 years of experience working within the recruitment sector
- Very good understanding and use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience using social media and other techniques for recruitment and business development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and personal development - for the right person there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibility
- Social & dynamic working environment