Reports to: Facilities Manager
Location: Mooresville, Indiana
The Distribution Center Facilities Administrator will work closely with the Facilities Manager, Sr. Site Manager, Procurement and Operations team in the performance of a wide range of administrative and operational tasks. The Administrator will be responsible for coordinating DC activities daily under the direction of the Sr Operations Manager. Develop and maintain productive, effective, and professional relationships with peers, superiors, auditors, and others. Always represents the company in a positive and supportive manner.
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Facilities Manager, Sr. Site Manager and Procurement Team
- Supports as a liaison between facility/building/housekeeping vendors, including inventory, ordering of supplies, parts, tools, and equipment
- Supports with Administrative duties for vendor invoicing, billing processing, discrepancies, and reconciling.
- Administration, handling, and processing, of facility purchase orders (po’s) for distribution center
- Creates and runs facilities inventory, and may support with procurement reports as needed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high degree of dependability, integrity, and people skills
- Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
- Experience working in a warehouse environment and knowledge of inventory control processes
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.